- Early Learner Series, August 2022 (online):
- Connecting Early Learners to Nature Through Growing Up WILD | August 2nd & 4th, 2022
- Connecting Early Learners to Nature through Environmental Experiences- PLT | August 11th & 12th, 2022
- Tribal History/Shared History (SB 12) Lessons: Confederated Tribes of Umatilla Indian Reservation (In-person), August 16th, 2022
- Land of Fire & Ice: The Elements That Shaped the Oregon Cascades - August 2-4, 2022 - Waiting list
More Upcoming Opportunities
- Climate Generation: Summer Institute for Climate Change Education, Learn more here.
- 2022 NAME Conference- Coastal Re-connections: Outdoor Explorations Form Forest to the Sea, August 6-10, 2022
- Land Steward Field Training, September 13-November 29, 2022
For more information and to register, visit https://extension.oregonstate.edu/sorec/events/2022-land-steward-training-program or contact Rachel Werling, Land Steward Coordinator, at
or by calling (541) 776-7371, Ext. 211.
- CLEARING - the mission of CLEARING Magazine is to support environmental literacy throughout the Pacific Northwest.